HOUSE APPROVES TEN COUNTY EXECUTIVE COMMITTEE MEMBER (CECM) NOMINEES
The House has today Thursday 1st December, 2022 approved the report of the Appointment Committee on vetting of proposed nominees to the position of County Executive Committee Members (CECMs).
The CECM nominees approved by the House include;
1. Ms. Judith A. Oluoch – CEC Member for the Department of Public Service, Count Administration, and Participatory Development, Office of the Governor
2. Mr. Kennedy Hongo – CEC Member for Physical Planning, Housing and Urban Development
3. Dr. Greg Ganda – CEC Member for Medical Services, Public Health and Sanitation
4. Ms. Maryline Yanzar Agwa – CEC Member for the Department of Water, Environment, Natural Resources and Climate Change
5. Mr. George Omondi Okong’o – CEC Member for Finance, Economic Planning and ICT (E – Government) Services
6. Mr. Ken Onyango – CEC Member for Agriculture, Fisheries, Livestock Development and Irrigation.
7. Mr. Salmon Orimba – CEC Member for Infrastructure, Energy and Public Works
8. Ms. Faridah Salim – CEC Member for Trade, Tourism, Industry and Marketing
9. Mr. John Awiti – CEC Member for Department of Education, Technical Training, Innovation and Social Services
10. Ms. Beatrice A. Odongo – CEC Member for the Department of Sports, Culture, Gender and Youth Affairs.